01. Greetings to all!


Tasty! Healthy! Excited!

Welcome to a tasty & excited world!

Hi there! I am Leona, who live in South Korea and love cooking & travelling much.
As a person who love eating tasty food, travelling to good restaurants, and inviting my friends to my food, I’ve been always asked to open my own restaurant or at least make a blog to post my recipes. Just at the right time, I see the trend in Korea that many reality show programs on TV show us foreign people’s travel to Korea or Korean people’s travel abroad or foreign people’s reaction on K-Food in a pop-up restaurant abroad that famous actors open for the TV program, etc. Watching that all visitors like Korean food much and they doubt why Korean people does not try to publicize harder such good food worldwide, I felt motivated and finally I decided to make my blog.
On my blog, I will try to introduce Easy & Practical recipes along with the story about food, culture, good restaurants and tour tips for possibly your chance to visit Korea. And I’ll try to make my blog distinguished from others by keeping the update with recent & live news from “Here in Korea”.
And I feel necessary to list some groceries on an online market because I can see some listed by others currently are wrong identified. (e.g, anchovy sauce is titled as a “replace soy sauce”. It is very dangerous making inexperienced people to confuse.) And as there are too many kinds to make the best selection, I’d make people easy and convenient to get proper groceries. Also, I’ve experienced some Korean groceries manufactured for exportation taste slightly different from the one sold here in Korea. My listed ones could be different from others because my main interest is not to make selling profit but is to introduce right & proper groceries and lead the people to the best way to enjoy the best taste.

I hope you enjoy my blog and Feel free to contact me with any questions as I’m always opened.
I’ll try to help you here. We can be friends.
Korea is deserved to visit only to Eat! :)

Best Regards,
Leona from San Born, Korea

Comments